We help consumer goods companies to optimize their sales channel and trade-marketing strategies. This to improve the ROI on their investments and to increase their market share.
From FMCG to household products, from tobacco to home furnishing, from white goods to toys. Helion helps a broad range of consumer goods manufacturers to optimize their multi-channel strategies.
The digital growth has made Sales Channel strategies and Trade-Marketing investments even more complex. Account teams need to be adapted to these changed consumer touch-points. Apart from strategic partnerships with traditional retailers consumer product companies need to create relationships with online retailers as well.
You need to manage your brands online and offline: market introductions, supply chain, out-of-stock, trade-marketing investments, pricing policies over the different channels …
We give you the necessary insights on the performance of your sales channel strategies and your trade-marketing investments. Online and offline. Within a global context.
- Do you know how well your brands perform in the multi-branded retail space?
- What about your RRP price strategies?
- How well do your retailer training programs work?
- How is the retailers’ staff brand advocacy?
- How are your products recommended?
- Are your POS investments used in the retail space?
- How successful are your product introductions?
- What about your product positioning?
- And what is your performance compared to your competitors?
Our insights help you to improve your business both top and bottom line.
Looking for a right solution for your business? Contact us!
Helion offers tailor-made solutions for various business needs. Read more about some of our solutions for the Consumer Goods Industry.
Drive your sales effectiveness. We use Mystery Shopping as a highly effective method to track and develop your sales force. And we give you valuable insights on where it goes wrong in your sales funnel.
It is of strategic importance for manufacturers to understand the ROI of its various Trade-Marketing investments. We use the methodology of Mystery Shopping and Retail Auditing to deliver you valuable insights on key in-store sales conversion metrics.